Unforgettable salve against skin irritation
Why does saffron have so many benefits for the skin?
Saffron cherishes the body with its valuable ingredients and aromas. As a result, saffron has antibacterial and peeling properties and is, therefore, a perfect skin care agent.
The most expensive spice was used by kings in ancient times for skin care as a secret agent of eternal youth; saffron was left on the body in the form of a balm so that it could produce its beneficial effect.
Royal beauty by the saffron
Our recipe especially for unclean skin with acne
– Mixed with basil, it promotes the intensity of antibacterial activity:
– Take 10 saffron pistils, 5 basil leaves and 2 tablespoons of rose water.
– Mix the saffron pistils with rose water. Let it sit for an hour. Crush the basil leaves and add them to the mixture.
– Apply the resulting pulp to the appropriate area of the skin and let it sit for 30 minutes.
– Then, wash it off with cold water.
Recommended for glowing and healthy skin:
– Take 4 saffron pistils and add them to the mixture of 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and 3 tablespoons of milk.
– Wash your face before you apply the mask on your skin.
– Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes.
– Then wash the mask off with warm water. The healing effect of the saffron only occurs if its use is repeated once a week.